5 Simple Statements About turnatour bosphorus dinner cruise Explained

We invite you to definitely cruise the blue waters of the Bosphorus on the luxurious charter boat for the future Particular occasion or celebration. Our yacht charters permit you to delight in every little thing from record and culture with spectacular purely natural natural beauty.

Glittering leisure from belly dancers, whirling dervishes as well as other artistes is included, alongside with hotel pickup and drop-off. Up grade to an unlimited alcoholic drinks bundle if you want.

Thank you to all of the staff who built our knowledge unforgetable.the tour was intrigued as well as the foodstuff was delicious .the price is resonable also. needless to say We're going to go time and again.it s the best cruise I attempted even in istanbul. By Ahmed from Pakistan

Just really feel the spirit of Istanbul Bosphorus inside a Unique eve comes only once a year. Our professionalism and 23years of encounter; we are ready to make your New Year eve as unforgettable. You merely really have to reserve your home in probably the most stunning boat in the Bosphorus.

Test serious-time availability and e-book securely and promptly using our on-line reserving process. We settle for:

Princes’ Islands looks as if tiny environmentally friendly jewels in the midst of the deep blue sea! All 4 o Far more information

I've booked the dinner tour on the net for my Mother's 70th birthday. These are exceptionally practical, responded fast and helped with my special specifications to get a custom cake. I emailed them what I wanted and they built it materialize :-) The night was best, they picked us up through the resort by the due date, took us on the boat.

*** Make sure you notify us your consume options although building your Istanbul dinner and show cruise reservation.***

We thank them a great deal and seeking A further chance to our forthcoming guests at conclusion of March. Very much encouraged. Yüksel Gokce - GÖKÇE LAW Business

We kindly demand a deposit payment at time of reserving to protected your reservations. The deposit payment is 25% of the whole amount of money. The remaining 75% of the entire total is to be paid if you get your vouchers and tickets.

Many organizations operate short Bosphorus cruises that acquire you portion way up the Bosphorus and back down. They operate commonly in warm weather, so it ought to be quick to find a date and time that suits your plans.

On read more the lookout for celebrating one of yours birthday in an elegant atmosphere? This cruise is the perfect place to rejoice a birthday and we get ready the BIRTHDAY CAKE as our reward!

We do our organization with by far the most stunning boat with the Bosphorus. Verify the images to see our boat.

Even further leisure read more can be arranged for an additional cost including: Turkish night show, dinner and belly-dancing show, Anatolian and Turkish folkloric more info culture show, or perhaps a belly dancer to return on board for the Turkish belly dance effectiveness.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *